Sunday, July 19, 2009






I know I have not posted anything in over a week, but I have been so busy! We had summer camp at LEP, Lulu and Ethan came to town, Blue Angels, My aunt Carol came in town, and then Hal and I went to Greenville! We have been so busy and had so much fun.
The Blues was awesome this year- minus Ethan's boat getting wrecked. That was a low point, but the sun and fun made up for it. The Blues had a great show. I had not seen them fly in so long. It was amazing to see them go!
We went to the beach with my aunt and cousins. It was a lot of fun. It was Hal's first time getting in the sound. He loved it. That child is not afraid of anything, except for not being near me! He loved the sand and the water. We got rained out unfortunately and headed to Surf Burger. I have heard so many good things about Surf Burger, it however, did not live up to my expectations.
Greenville was fun. Hal loved playing with uncle DOOF and his RC cars. He was going wild for them! We went to see the Butcher, but they were out of steak and pork. You have not had a steak until you have eaten this butcher's meat; it is beyond to die for! Laura, Hal and I went to see Miss Joann, Laura's older lady friend. That was very nice. We all also went and ate at Robert Trent Jones golf course. I am not into golf, or golf courses, but I could appreciate the beauty of that course. I drove back from Greenville with Hal ALL BY MYSELF! I was so nervous, but it turned out fine. Hal only whined a little.
When we got back to the 'Cola from Greenville, I had a call from my boss....I got a promotion! I am the new lead Turtle teacher at LEP! YAY!! Turtle's are the young 2's. I am so excited! I love having my own class!! Tomorrow we are back at school!!
Here are some Blue Angels pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment