Monday, July 27, 2009

ECO-CLEAN

I cleaned the house the other day and thought I would tell my 2 followers how I clean the house and be environmentally friendly. My sister and I have discovered the magic of Borax 20 Mule. I use it to clean the tub and the toilet bowl. It cleans fabulously, works on a ton of different household items, and it is not expensive. I also use windex because it is made with environmentally friendly ingredients. I love Seventh generation products and the Clorox green products. My favorite thing to use is vinegar and water in a spray bottle. It is really cheap and it is a disinfectant.
If you feel like buying special products is too pricey try to buy products with no dye or fragrance. I love All free and clear laundry detergent. I might buy some Charlie's soap soon though. My sister uses it and loves it.
Ok this post was for Cydney! I know she loves to hear about going "green"!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dang Liberal! I will check some of this stuff out. However, I do already use clorox's green products. Love the orange one! Smells so spa like. Not sure about the water and vinigar. Doesn't sound so clean.

    ReplyDelete