Tuesday, August 11, 2009

20 Mule- For CYD-O


My dear friend, Cydney- (check out her 2 blogs: Sweet Caroline and The McDowell Family) has decided to "go green." I am so excited for her! She will love saving money and helping the Earth. I was telling her about different products yesterday and recommended that she use 20 Mule Borax. I am going to try and post a picture of it, but I am not the best at pictures on the blog. I use Borax to clean a lot. It works great on showers, tubs, toilets, sinks (especially the kitchen sink that always seems yuck, no matter how much I clean it), and is a great laundry booster. The best thing about Borax is that for a decent sized box you pay $2.99 at Target. How great is that? All that cleaning for less that 3 dollars. I love it!! Cyd's going green girl icon is Tinkerbell. She is so creative! She has a cute little clothing line she runs out of her home. It is children's clothes she makes on her own sewing machine. I am so impressed with her! I want to sew!! Check out her cute clothes on Sweet Caroline Boutique Blog. It is one of the Blogs I follow!
My reunion is getting closer and closer! I am going to make koozie's for my party tonight with Amanda, Jordan, and Lea. I am looking forward to seeing my friend Kristen, who will be in town on THURSDAY! YAY!! It should be exciting...I have a lot of prep work though!

No comments:

Post a Comment