Thursday, August 13, 2009

Party like it is 1999

I have been getting ready for my reunion. Today Ally and I got pedi's and later I am going to get my eyes done. I am so excited about seeing my friends, much of whom I still speak to and have on a semi-regular basis since high school. I will post all sorts of pics after the big night and any other festivities that may occur.
I have been watching Chelsea Handler on E every night as of late. I love this show. She is just too funny!! I know my one follower Cydney loves her too. They sorta remind me of each other!
My lovely friend Melanie had her baby girl, Chloe' on Sunday. I am so excited to meet her little Bugaboo!! Congrats Mel you will be a great mama!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Chelsea Handler!! Your blog is fun, Sara!!

    ReplyDelete